French A2.1 INTENS Intensive course for professional purposes
You have achieved at least an A1.2 level. You want to improve your oral and written communication skills and you are ready to devote a minimum of 2 hours a day to learning outside of class for socio-professional integration (commerce, cleaning, health, construction, catering)
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.2 by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: your state of health, give advice...
- Characterise a person, place or object
- Talk about your life history, your past experiences
- Express your opinion
- Talk about the future
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
This course offers an alternation between classroom and distance learning. Both are mandatory and complementary for about 8 weeks:
– 4 times a week a 200-minute face-to-face lesson
– 4 times a week approximately 100 minutes of independent work on the digital material provided by the teacher.
- is based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- is intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom to develop their skills inherent to socio-professional life.
Refrence Books :
Title: Objectif Express 1: Le monde professionnel en français – 2013 – method + workbook
Publisher : Hachette
ISBN Codes :
Objectif Express 1 - method : ISBN 9782011560070
Objectif Express 1 - workbook : ISBN 9782011560087
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the session and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French A2.1 INTENS Intensive course for professional purposes
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||08:10-09:50 Mo-Tu-Th-Fr
|08:10-09:50,08:10-09:50,10:10-11:50||Mo-Tu-Th-Fr;Mo-Tu-Th-Fr||2022-09-26 08:10:00||2022-11-25 11:50:00||576.0||FR0080-2368||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-We
|12:10-13:50,12:10-13:50,14:10-15:50,12:10-13:50,12:10-13:50,14:10-15:50||Mo-We;Mo-We-Tu-Fr;Mo-We-Tu-Fr;Mo-We-Tu-Fr||2022-09-26 12:10:00||2022-11-25 15:50:00||576.0||FR0080-2453||Closed|