English B2.2 Specific: Business 1
You have completed a B2.1 course or equivalent and wish to focus on English in a business/work context at upper-intermediate level. General business vocabulary, rather than precise technical terms, is emphasised.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Guided and independent study.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Participate in meetings, discussions, transactions, and exchanges.
- Develop networking and socializing skills.
- Write cover-letters and CVs; take part in job interviews.
- Deliver brief presentations.
A Specific course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer English B2.2 Specific: Business 1
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Lu-Je||08:00-12:00,13:00-17:00,13:00-16:00,13:00-16:36,17:15-18:55,12:10-13:50,08:10-09:50,14:10-15:50,10:10-11:50,16:00-16:50,15:15-16:55,19:00-20:40,07:10-08:00,09:00-12:00||Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr-Sa||2021-09-27T17:00:00||2022-02-03T19:40:00||200.0||EN0033-1089|