German B1.2 STANDARD
You have achieved B1.1 level of German.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Express opinions, express agreement, disagreement
- Share learning experiences
- Describe situations, provide arguments and counterarguments
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in French :
Course offer German B1.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||10:10-11:50||Mo-Th||2023-09-28 10:10:00||2024-02-01 11:50:00||200.0||DE0011-3126||Closed|
||12:10-13:50||Mo-We||2023-09-27 12:10:00||2024-01-31 13:50:00||200.0||DE0011-3141||Closed|