English B1.3 Standard
You have completed a B1.2 or equivalent English course and wish to complete the intermediate level of English.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Talk about topics of interest such as personal experiences, news stories, places, events
- Describe, evaluate and recommend a book or a film
- Exchange information and views on global and social issues
- Discuss language learning strategies
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer English B1.3 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||14:10-15:50 Mo-We||14:10-15:50||Mo-We||2021-02-24T13:10:00||2021-07-07T13:50:00||200.0||EN0003-673||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Tu-Fr||08:10-09:50||Tu-Fr||2021-02-26T07:10:00||2021-07-09T07:50:00||200.0||EN0003-680||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo-Th||14:10-15:50||Mo-Th||2021-02-25T13:10:00||2021-07-08T13:50:00||200.0||EN0003-702||Registration closed|
|INL Mersch||17:15-18:55 Mo-We||17:15-18:55||Mo-We||2021-02-24T16:15:00||2021-07-07T16:55:00||200.0||EN0003-723||Registration closed|