German A2.1 STANDARD
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, the past, the future, your health, your surroundings: home, mobility, shops, travel, holidays, festivities, etc.
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people (clothes), things
- Ask and give advice and directions
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer German A2.1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-We
|08:10-09:50,08:10-09:50||Mo-We;Mo-We-Fr||2022-02-23 08:10:00||2022-07-11 09:50:00||280.0||DE0002-1565||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-We
|10:10-11:50,10:10-11:50||Mo-We;Mo-We-Fr||2022-02-23 10:10:00||2022-07-11 11:50:00||280.0||DE0002-1571||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-Th-Fr||12:10-13:50||Mo-Th-Fr||2022-02-24 12:10:00||2022-07-11 13:50:00||280.0||DE0002-1579||Closed|