Luxembourgish A2.1 BLENDED LEARNING COMPACT
You have achieved an A1 level and want to progress in learning Luxembourgish.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following in writing and in speech:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
A compact Blended Learning course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer Luxembourgish A2.1 BLENDED LEARNING COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-02-22 19:00:00||2022-07-05 20:40:00||200.0||LB0005-1880||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu||10:10-11:50||Tu||2022-02-22 10:10:00||2022-07-05 11:50:00||200.0||LB0005-1911||Closed|