Luxembourgish A2.1 INTENS INTENSIVE COURSE FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES
You have achieved at least an A1 level. You want to improve your oral and written communication skills and you are ready to devote a minimum of 2 hours a day to learning outside of class for socio-professional integration (commerce, education, health, catering)
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following in writing and in speech:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- An intensive course (during about 8 weeks):
- - is based on schemes of work
- - all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- - is intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom to develop their skills inherent to socio-professional life.
Up-to-date method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the session and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer Luxembourgish A2.1 INTENS INTENSIVE COURSE FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||10:10-11:50 Mo-Tu-We-Th
|10:10-11:50,10:10-11:50,12:10-13:50||Mo-Tu-We-Th;Mo-Tu-We-Th||2022-09-26 10:10:00||2022-11-24 13:50:00||576.0||LB0043-2210||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-Tu-We-Th
|10:10-11:50,10:10-11:50,12:10-13:50||Mo-Tu-We-Th;Mo-Tu-We-Th||2022-09-26 10:10:00||2022-11-24 13:50:00||576.0||LB0043-2258||Closed|