German A2.2 STANDARD
You have achieved the level A2.1 in German
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Describe and compare people
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news (leisure activities), habits, biographies, media, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
A standard course (3 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer German A2.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-We-Fr||10:10-11:50||Fr-Mo-We||2021-09-24T08:10:00||2022-02-04T10:50:00||280.0||DE0020-1008||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-We-Fr||12:10-13:50||Fr-Mo-We||2021-09-24T10:10:00||2022-02-04T12:50:00||280.0||DE0020-1016||Registration closed|