Luxembourgish A2.1 STANDARD
You have achieved an A1 level and want to progress in learning Luxembourgish.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following in writing and in speech:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
A standard course (3 times a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester)
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
Up-to-date method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer Luxembourgish A2.1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-Th-Fr||08:10-09:50||Fr-Mo-Th||2021-09-24T06:10:00||2022-02-04T08:50:00||280.0||LB0007-1325||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-Th-Fr||10:10-11:50||Fr-Mo-Th||2021-09-24T08:10:00||2022-02-04T10:50:00||280.0||LB0007-1337||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 We-Th-Fr||14:10-15:50||Fr-Th-We||2021-09-24T12:10:00||2022-02-04T14:50:00||280.0||LB0007-1372||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo-Th-Fr||14:10-15:50||Fr-Mo-Th||2021-09-24T12:10:00||2022-02-04T14:50:00||280.0||LB0007-1374||Registration closed|
|INL Mersch||17:15-18:55 Mo-We-Fr||17:15-18:55||Fr-Mo-We||2021-09-24T15:15:00||2022-02-04T17:55:00||280.0||LB0007-1423||Registration closed|