Luxembourgish A2.2 STANDARD
You have gained the skills required at level A2.1 and want to progress in learning Luxembourgish.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
A standard course (3 times a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester)
- Based on work plans derived from the CEFR
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
Up-to-date method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? Level A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: Institut national des langues, Luxembourg 2017 – 2nd edition (2018)
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Portuguese :
Course offer Luxembourgish A2.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||08:10-09:50||Mo-Tu-Th||2023-02-21 08:10:00||2023-07-06 09:50:00||280.0||LB0023-2895||Closed|
||10:10-11:50||Mo-We-Th||2023-02-22 10:10:00||2023-07-06 11:50:00||280.0||LB0023-2909||Closed|
||10:10-11:50||Mo-Th-Fr||2023-02-23 10:10:00||2023-07-07 11:50:00||280.0||LB0023-2910||Closed|
||10:10-11:50||Mo-Tu-Th||2023-02-21 10:10:00||2023-07-06 11:50:00||280.0||LB0023-2911||Closed|
||17:15-18:55||Mo-Th-Fr||2023-02-23 17:15:00||2023-07-07 18:55:00||280.0||LB0023-2951||Closed|