Spanish A1 STANDARD
You are an adult and want to learn Spanish in a pleasant environment.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Your recommended levels in Portuguese :
Course offer Spanish A1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||14:10-15:50||Mo-We||2023-09-27 14:10:00||2024-01-31 15:50:00||200.0||ES0004-3216|
||10:10-11:50||Mo-We||2023-09-27 10:10:00||2024-01-31 11:50:00||200.0||ES0004-3218||Sold out|
||17:15-18:55||Mo-Th||2023-09-28 17:15:00||2024-02-01 18:55:00||200.0||ES0004-3223||Sold out|
||19:00-20:40||Mo-Th||2023-09-28 19:00:00||2024-02-01 20:40:00||200.0||ES0004-3227||Sold out|