English C1 Workshop: Conversation
You have achieved B2 level (CEFR) and wish to take your spoken English language skills to the next level, learning how to communicate efficiently and naturally in a wide range of social contexts, particularly on more abstract/complex topics.
Listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Take part in conversations on a variety of familiar and unfamiliar topics
- Give a detailed account of events and experiences expressing feelings and attitudes
- Express and justify opinions in a well-structured, coherent and detailed way
- Negotiate towards an outcome or consensus in an appropriate manner
A Workshop course (1 100-minute class a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Real-world materials (internet sources, newspaper articles…)
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer English C1 Workshop: Conversation
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu||12:10-13:50||Tu||2022-02-22 12:10:00||2022-07-05 13:50:00||110.0||EN0008-1640||Closed|
|INL Mersch||14:10-15:50 We||14:10-15:50||We||2022-02-23 14:10:00||2022-07-06 15:50:00||110.0||EN0008-1663||Closed|