German A2.2 COMPACT
You have achieved the level A2.1 in German
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Describe and compare people
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news (leisure activities), habits, biographies, media, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
A compact course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
- intended for learners who are autonomous and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer German A2.2 COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||12:10-13:50 Mo-We||12:10-13:50||Mo-We||2022-02-23 12:10:00||2022-07-11 13:50:00||200.0||DE0004-1557||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Tu-Th||2022-02-22 10:10:00||2022-07-07 11:50:00||200.0||DE0004-1573||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-We||17:15-18:55||Mo-We||2022-02-23 17:15:00||2022-07-11 18:55:00||200.0||DE0004-1591||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-Th||19:00-20:40||Mo-Th||2022-02-24 19:00:00||2022-07-11 20:40:00||200.0||DE0004-1601||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo
|12:10-13:50,12:10-13:50||Mo;Mo-Fr||2022-02-25 12:10:00||2022-07-11 13:50:00||200.0||DE0004-1581||Closed|