English C1.1 Standard
You have reached the level B2 of English and wish to further improve your English on the advanced level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand long, complex narratives and extended speech, recognizing a wide range of expressions and colloquialisms
- Give clear, detailed descriptions of abstract subjects and integrate subthemes
- Express yourself with clarity and precision in a variety of different situations using language flexibly and effectively
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer English C1.1 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Th-Tu||2021-09-28T17:00:00||2022-02-03T19:40:00||200.0||EN0001-1050||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We-Fr||12:10-13:50||Fr-We||2021-09-24T10:10:00||2022-02-04T12:50:00||200.0||EN0001-1073||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo-We||14:10-15:50||Mo-We||2021-09-27T12:10:00||2022-02-02T14:50:00||200.0||EN0001-1079||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Th-Tu||2021-09-28T17:00:00||2022-02-03T19:40:00||200.0||EN0001-1092||Registration closed|