French A2.2 Standard
You have achieved an A2.1 level and want to improve your oral and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course (3 times a week, for one semester)
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) ,
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
Title: Edito A2 (Edition 2022) – method
Authors: Marlène Dodin, Clémence Fafa, Florence Gajdosova, Alexandra Horquin, Airelle Pasquet, Marion Perrard, Violette Petitmengin, Caroline Spérandio
ISBN Code 9782278104109
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Spanish :
Course offer French A2.2 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||14:10-15:50||Mo-Tu-Th||2023-02-21 14:10:00||2023-07-11 15:50:00||280.0||FR0029-2684||Closed|
||12:10-13:50||Mo-Th-Fr||2023-02-23 12:10:00||2023-07-10 13:50:00||280.0||FR0029-2754||Closed|
||17:15-18:55||Mo-Th-Fr||2023-02-23 17:15:00||2023-07-10 18:55:00||280.0||FR0029-2786||Closed|
|19:00-20:40,19:00-20:40,19:00-20:40||Mo;Mo-Tu;Mo-Tu-Th||2023-02-21 19:00:00||2023-07-11 20:40:00||280.0||FR0029-2808||Closed|
||14:10-15:50||Mo-Tu-Fr||2023-02-24 14:10:00||2023-07-11 15:50:00||280.0||FR0029-2773||Closed|