English B1.2 Standard
You have completed a B1.1 or equivalent English course and wish to further improve your English on the intermediate level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Have conversations on familiar topics and exchange information on personal themes
- Describe people, places, things and the weather conditions
- Give or seek personal views and opinions on social issues and current events
- Talk about personal preferences
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer English B1.2 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T16:15:00||2021-07-08T16:55:00||200.0||EN0012-675||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-We||10:10-11:50||Tu-We||2021-02-24T09:10:00||2021-07-07T09:50:00||200.0||EN0012-684||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T16:15:00||2021-07-08T16:55:00||200.0||EN0012-707||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T18:00:00||2021-07-08T18:40:00||200.0||EN0012-715||Registration closed|