English B2 Workshop: Conversation
You have achieved B1 level of English and wish to take your spoken English language skills to the next level, learning how to communicate efficiently and naturally in a wide range of social contexts.
Listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Take part in conversations on most general topics
- Give a detailed account of personal events and experiences
- Express and justify opinions clearly
- Negotiate towards an outcome or consensus
A Workshop course (1 100-minute class a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Real-world materials (internet sources, newspaper articles…)
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer English B2 Workshop: Conversation
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo||14:10-15:50||Mo||2022-09-26 14:10:00||2023-01-30 15:50:00||110.0||EN0024-2171||Closed|